Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver Get Rabate

Posted by Unknown |


Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver


Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver

Price: Show


Take for me to see Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver Review



I have already been buying Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver for the past almost 1 year. Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver wuth brand "Sony" could be the best Streaming Media Players in the world.




Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver Features


  • 7.2 Channel 1015W A/V Receiver
  • Built-in WiFi; Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming from your smart phone or tablet; Built-in AirPlay for streaming music from your iPhone/iPad, iTunes, or compatible Apps
  • High Definition Digital Cinema Sound for a theater-like auditory experience
  • 7 HD Inputs for versatile HD connection options
  • 3D Pass-through for compatibility with 3D content

These Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Streaming Media Players

Brand: Sony

Rating : 4.0

Review : Fantastic New Receiver
SONY STRDN-1030 RECEIVER

So, I finally exchanged my Sony STRDH830 for the NEW SONY STRDN-1030 on Sunday.

One Word - "AWESOME"

The STRDH830 was and is a fantastic receiver and only had it for a few days until I heard the STRDN1030 was due to be released.
I swapped it out and man am I Really impressed. Right out the box worked like a charm. Did a few setup steps for Decoding Master Audio and TrueHD. Then I setup the Built in Wireless Network (yes, I said Built in Wireless) and did a firmware update. All worked just flawlessly.

The next day I setup SONY REMOTE APP on my Android HTC inspire, did a few tweaks and finally was able to, not only control the receiver, but also stream my music on my phone to the receiver. All functions of my Music Player app controlled my song list. networked my Laptop to the receiver wirelessly and was able to stream my music on it to the receiver and control my song list from the Laptop.

My previous...


I believe, explains the few grievance on Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver comment was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver Get Rabate
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive