Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV Big SALE

Posted by Unknown |


VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV


VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV

Price: Show


Take for me to see VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV Review



I have been buying VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV for days gone by almost 1 year. VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV wuth brand "Vizio" may be the best LED TVs on the market.




VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV Features


  • LED with Smart Dimming for richer colors and more vivid details
  • Slim frame design looks great on a wall or table stand
  • 1080p Full HD resolution for a crystal-clear picture
  • A slim outer frame delivers a more immersive picture with less frame around the TV
  • 2 Million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for deeper blacks

These VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

Introducing the new E-series slim frame design. The VIZIO 47-Inch Class LED TV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD resolution. A stunningly slim outer frame lets you enjoy TV with a narrower border around the picture for a more immersive experience – and lets you maximize the space in your entertainment area by allowing you to fit a larger screen size TV in the same space. Plus, this LED HDTV is more energy efficient, to save you even more money. When compared to same size 2012 LCD HDTVs lighted with CCFL technology.
VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: LED TVs

Brand: Vizio

Rating : 4.1

Review : Great TV! Stand and positioning is a little strange...
I was looking for a TV for the kitchen that fits in a cabinet so I had a limited size that I could work with. I really wanted at least a 26 inch TV.

I had originally purchased a Samsung UN26EH4000 26 inch LED TV based on the excellent reviews,
however when I got it hooked up I was dismayed with the pixelated picture quality with my DirecTV HD receiver.

I started looking for other 26 or 28 inch TVs when I saw this 29 inch Vizio. I looked at the product dimensions hoping it would fit and to my surpise it was an exact match! And it was 3 inches larger than the Samsung to boot! At the time there were no reviews available so I really didn't have anything to go by except for prior experience with a 22" Vizio LED (still working, just wanted something larger). I decided to buy it knowing that Amazon has a great returns policy. I figured I would compare it to the Samsung and return which ever one I did not like.

The assembly of the TV is very easy. The...


I think, explains the few grievance on VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV not fitting or leaking.

Hope this VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV comment was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: VIZIO E Series E470-A0 47-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED-Lit HDTV Big SALE
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive