Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI Promo Offer

Posted by Unknown |


Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI


Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI

Price: Show


Take for me to see Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI Review



I have now been buying Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI for days gone by almost 1 year. Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI wuth brand "Seiki" may be the best LCD TVs in the world.




Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI Features


  • 46 in. diagonal screen with full HD 1080p resolution
  • 3000:1 dynamic contrast radio
  • 8 ms response time
  • 2 surround audio speakers (8W)
  • Energy Star TV

These Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

The Seiki LC-46G82 Energy Star 46 In. 1080p LCD HDTV will enhance your experience with the extraordinary clarity of high definition entertainment. Call up your friends and pull up the sofa to enjoy your favorite TV programming and hit movies. It has an impressive array of audio and video connections including 3 HDMI, USB, VGA, S-Video, and more. With full 1080p high definition resolution and 2 built-in surround speakers, this HDTV achieves high-quality visuals, crisp colors and superior sounds.
Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: LCD TVs

Brand: Seiki

Rating : 3.8

Review : Terrible picture
I bought this TV on black Friday, after reading plenty of reviews, I thought I need to give it a try. What a bad decisions I have made. this TV has the most horrible picture I have ever had on any TV, in fact I have my other TV Vizio(720p) is %100 better than this one. so I called both the seller and the Manufacture, both told me this was their best selling TV. I say NO WAY, don't buy it. I ended up sending it back to the seller and got a replacement one(but had to pay first for the 2nd one). 2nd one was exactly the same TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE VERY BAD PICTURE, so NOW I'm fighting both the seller and the Manufacture, Pray for me.


I believe, explains the few grievance regards Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Seiki SC461TS Energy Star 46-Inch Diagonal 1080p LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI Promo Offer
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive